STORM™: The Process
STORM™ utilizes innovations in technology to collect and analyze data from your building to answer key performance questions.
- How does your utility consumption compare to similar buildings?
- How has your building performance changed over time?
- What are the leading indicators of inefficiencies in your facility?
STORM™ collaborates with you and your team to find solutions that matter most to your business needs.
- Identify opportunities to improve comfort and efficiency.
- Balance safety, redundancy, and reliability.
- Adapt to changes in the building operation and prepare for future changes.
- Provide the best return on investment or use of capital expenditures.
Brandt’s expansive MEP service offerings allow us to implement a wide range of solutions.
- Low/no cost controls system adjustments and optimization.
- Service repairs to bring poorly performing equipment back up to specifications.
- System upgrades and equipment replacement recommendations.
- Turn-key design construction/renovation services.
STORM™ stays connected to validate that solutions continue to meet your performance goals.
- Ongoing facilities Analytics and Proactive Monitoring.
- Data driven performance evaluation and reports.
- Remote and/or on-site facilities utility and operations support.
- Continuous compliance via customized system performance metrics.